Sunday, February 1, 2009

Got the job, bought the ticket!


So after sitting idle in Denmark for two months watching the size of my loan slowly increase, sending over a million CV's out to different companies and not hearing a word (probably due to the economic crisis), I decided to search for a job back in Africa. I sent my CV to all the companies listed on the Tanzanian CAA's website (more for fun than anything else) and waited. A week later I got a mail asking if I was interested in flying the Cessna 206 and later the Caravan around TZ, based in Dar es Salaam. Of course I said yes!

So today (Feb 1st) I bought my ticket to Dar, leaving on Thursday via London and Doha with Qatar Airways. The next days are gonna be hectic, packing, sorting and calling various people - gettin ready to travel. Can't wait! Its gonna be great gettin back in the air after leaving my last job in Malawi (even tho Im turning to the dark side - flying Cessna's instead of Piper's). Fingers crossed, its gonna be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment