Saturday, February 28, 2009

The weekend


So I've been sitting in on the Caravan these last few days with Dan. Mainly just doing the radiowork and getting to know the different strips. I quite like the "Van" and can def see myself flying it sooner rather than later.

Friday we went to a tricky strip in Ruaha called Jongomero, tall trees all around and many bumps on the strip (it was like a rollercoaster), from there we went to Iringa and waited over an hour for people who were late.

Last night I met up with Gecko from Malawi (he works for Limbe Leaf Tobacco) and we had dinner and a couple of beers. It was a mission getting into town as I dont have a car and have to bargain on the generosity of others. One day when Im a rich man....... Ill try and upload some pics if it works. Peace out gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment