Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lately Ive been in the bush




Sorry for not writing in the last couple of weeks, but so much has happened! I started flying left seat with one of the "training captains" and so far its been going okay. We were a couple of days in Dodoma for maintenance on the aircraft (we had electrical problems) and it wasnt that bad. There isnt much to do, but clever people like myself are never bored.

From there we flew to Ruaha and spent a few nights. Saw some animals, ate a lot of free food and drank free beer. All in all you cant really complain about that! Now I'm back in Dar for a couple of nights and then off again on new adventures. Hope everyone is well. Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. I like that Puff Adder my boy... And nice to read some news from your part of the world. Love from Mummy Dearest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He Freddie,
    How are you. I bumped into your blog while looking for info about flying for the tobacco guys.
    When was this last one posted on your blog? Where are you now? Back in Africa or not?
    You know the name of the flying part of the Tobacco guys flying the 350?
    Cheers Rob.

    ReplyDelete